Posted on 08/23/2017 at 04:20 PM by Troy Cummings
Back to school means a lot more traffic in some areas. Please make sure to take extra time and precaution when driving near school zones!
- Be on the lookout for school zone signals and ALWAYS obey the speed limit.
- Always stop for school buses that are loading and unloading children.
- Watch out for school crossing guards and obey their signals.
- Be aware of small children on sidewalks, near bus stops, in the streets, and in school parking lots.
- Never pass other vehicles while driving through a school zone.
If you are coming to Homestead and exit I-80 at the Tiffin exit, keep in mind you will be going through a school zone.
Story by Akeyla Choate, Claims Processing Specialist