Posted on 07/31/2017 at 03:39 PM by Blog Committee
Another year is winding down, which means it’s time to begin work on our 2018 calendar. The calendar will be distributed to our customers, vendors, and drivers in December of this year. Since our drivers see the most interesting and beautiful sites, what better way to share these experiences than to create a calendar from all the outstanding photos! Office staff, mechanics, and contractors are also encouraged to submit their photos. The guidelines are as follows:
• Photo resolution should be 640 x 480 px. Most photos taken with a smartphone will meet this requirement.
• No more than three photos per person will be used in the calendar, but submit as many as you’d like.
• Photos should include Don Hummer Trucking equipment (trucks and/or trailers). Photos of the corporate office, maintenance facility grounds, or signage are also eligible.
• Safe practices and company policy MUST be adhered to at all times. Remember it is illegal to use hand-held devices while operating a commercial motor vehicle. Submissions taken while in motion or parked unsafely will not be considered.
• NEVER climb on top of a truck or trailer.
• Customer locations provide great opportunities for photos.
• You will be given credit by name for any photos that are chosen for the calendar. Prizes will be awarded for photos selected to be used in the calendar.
Feel free to email any questions and thank you for participating!