Posted on 07/20/2016 at 10:37 AM by Dena Boelter
If you liked the 2016 Don Hummer Trucking calendars, you’re in luck, because we’re about to repeat the process for 2017!
In case you need a refresher, these are the calendars we’re talking about:
The calendars feature photos of Don Hummer Trucking trucks submitted by drivers, as well as shop and office employees. This year, all employees are once again welcome to submit photos!
The photo submission period begins today, and will be open until the end of the day on August 31st.
Please submit all photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see below for full rules and submission details:
- Photo resolution should be 640 x 480. Photos taken with a smart phone will meet this requirement.
- No more than three photos per person will be included in the final calendar.
- The photos should include Don Hummer Trucking equipment whether truck or trailer or a combination. Photos of contractors’ equipment can be submitted as well. Photos of the corporate office or maintenance facility grounds are eligible. Please don’t include people or pets in the photos.
- Safe practices and company policy must be adhered to at all times. It is against company policy and the law to use hand-held devices while operating a commercial motor vehicle. Submissions that appear to be taken in motion or while parked unsafely will not be considered.
- Never climb on top of a truck or trailer.
- Remember that customer locations are good opportunities for photos.
- Photos must be submitted to email@example.com no later than August 31st. These photos will become the property of Don Hummer Trucking.
- You will be given credit by name for any photos that are chosen for the calendar. If your photo is selected, you will also receive a gift card.
We can't wait to see the fantastic photos you've taken!
Thank you for your participation!