Posted on 07/31/2015 at 12:32 PM by Dena Boelter
Photo Contest – Deadline September 20, 2015
We are creating a 2016 calendar that will be distributed to customers and vendors in December 2015. Our drivers see the most unusual and beautiful sites and what better way to share these experiences than to create a calendar! Office staff, mechanics, and contractors are encouraged to submit their photos as well. Guidelines for your submissions are outlined below:
- Photo resolution should be 640 x 480. Photos taken with a smart phone will meet this requirement.
- No more than three photos per person will be included in the final calendar.
- The photos should include Don Hummer Trucking equipment whether truck or trailer or a combination. Photos of contractor’s equipment can be submitted as well. Photos of the corporate office or maintenance facility grounds are eligible. Please don’t include people or pets in the photos.
- Safe practices and company policy must be adhered to at all times. It is against company policy and the law to use hand-held devices while operating a commercial motor vehicle. Submissions that appear to be taken in motion or while parked unsafely will not be considered.
- Never climb on top of a truck or trailer.
- Remember that customer locations are good opportunities for photos.
- Photos must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 20th. These photos will then become the property of Don Hummer Trucking.
- You will be given credit by name for your photos are chosen for the calendar. If your photo is selected, you will also receive a complimentary calendar.
Thank you for your participation!