Our drivers operate some of the best equipment in the industry. Company tractors are a mix of models from Kenworth, International, Volvo, and Peterbilt which use up-to-date systems and features to enhance driver comfort and productivity.
- XM radio with full access package
- Power Inverters – 1500 watt or more
- 68 mph speed limit
- In-cab 5thwheel releases
- Steering wheel mounted controls for common functions
- Manual and automated transmissions
- Auxiliary bunk heaters allow for heat with engine off
- No idle shutdown timers, you can idle when needed
- Auto start/stop systems
- Automatic Traction Control and Electronic Roll Stability
- Bendix Wingman Fusion collision mitigation system available on some units
Our trailers feature low rolling resistance tires and aerodynamic devices to ensure compliance with CARB (California Air Resource Board) regulations. All trailers are equipped with air ride suspensions and maintained in food-grade conditions.
- Dry Van – 53 foot
- Wood floors and aluminum roofs
- Logistics post trailers available
- GPS tracking on select units
- Temperature Controlled – 53 foot
- Aluminum duct floors
- Air chutes for proper air circulation
- Lighter weight for maximum freight capacity
- GPS tracking and remote temperature monitoring available
We use Omnitracs mobile communications equipment for messaging and operational information. All tractors are trackable through our dispatch software, enabling us to pinpoint the exact location of any load.
Company Service Centers
We have maintenance facilities conveniently located along I-35 and I-80 for easy access to driver amenities and parking. Having multiple locations on major routes allows us to perform all preventive maintenance and most repairs in a timely manner. Vehicle Maintenance BASIC information can be accessed on FMCSA SMS by using our US DOT #307512.